Canal Heights is located in one of the most rapidly developing areas of Dubai — Business Bay. There are numerous social and entertainment facilities in the vicinity. The complex is connected to the city's main highway, Sheikh Zayed Road, providing convenient access to other areas and major city attractions.
Residents of Canal Heights can utilise public transportation for convenient city commuting. Bay Square 2 bus stop is just a 5-minute walk away, and Business Bay Metro Station is a 15-minute walk away.
There is a wide range of shops and amenities near the complex, accessible within a 5-minute walk:
- Allday Market, Q Mini Mart, Westzone Fresh Supermarket and Walk Way Grocery;
- Circle and 25 Degrees North;
- Title Brew Speciality Coffee and Caribou Coffee;
- London Base Barbershop, Papito Styling, Artistic Hair & Beauty Salon and Smart Wellness;
- SafeFit, Waterbike and The Lab Studios;
- Zoga Yoga;
- GEMS Our Own Indian School, Global Indian International School Dubai, Horizon English School Dubai, Jumeirah English Speaking School.
Business Bay is located near Downtown Dubai, and major attractions such as Burj Khalifa, Dubai Fountain, Dubai Mall, and other notable places in the area can be reached within 15 minutes. Medical facilities, including Medcare Hospital and Emirates Hospital, are located within a 20-minute drive. Dubai International Airport can be reached from the complex in 15 minutes, while Al Maktoum International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.