DAMAC Lagoons, where the Morocco cluster is located, is considered a family-oriented neighbourhood. It is designed for those who appreciate a comfortable, relaxed life away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The completion of DAMAC Lagoons is planned for Q4 2024, and by that time, the area is expected to have preschools, schools, a medical centre, restaurants, shopping centres, and more.
Morocco is located in close proximity to Al Khail Road, Emirates Road, and Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, allowing for quick access to major locations in Dubai. Within a half-hour drive, you can reach the Dubai Marina beaches and promenades, the central districts of Business Bay and Downtown Dubai with their variety of attractions, as well as two airports - Al Maktoum International Airport and Dubai International Airport.
Within a 5-10 minute drive, you will find:
- One of the best nurseries in Dubai — Blossom Nursery, which follows the British curriculum;
- Stamina11 Dance School and Gymnastics Club for both adults and children;
- South View School, which offers a British educational program;
- Impact Centres, a child development centre offering courses in music, acting, and more;
- Aster Clinic for adults and children;
- Royal Dental Care;
- Supermarkets such as Carrefour, Geant Express, Viva, and Spinney
Public transportation routes will be implemented in the area after the completion of the development. Currently, residents of the area rely on personal vehicles or taxi services to get around.