Safa Two is located in Al Safa — one of the central and most expensive areas of Dubai. Business Bay, Palm Jumeirah and Downtown Dubai are nearby the complex.
The Safa Two tower will be adjacent to the main highway of the emirate — Sheikh Zayed Road. It can be used to quickly reach any location in Dubai. Residents of the complex can use both personal and public transportation. In walking distance from the project, there is the Business Bay metro station, and the Hadiga Street and Al Wasl Road bus stops.
Within 10-25 minutes’ from Safa Two are important infrastructure facilities, including:
- supermarkets: Carrefour, Spinneys and Sharjah Coop;
- medical centres: Medcare Hospital Al Safa, Mediclinic The Dubai Mall, Emirates Hospital, Aster Clinic and Prime Medical Centre;
- schools: Al Ittihad School, Safa British School, Horizon International School, Jumeirah English Speaking School and JSS Private School;
- shopping centres: City Walk, Box Park, The Dubai Mall, Oasis Mall and Mall of the Emirates;
- cafes and restaurants: Forever Rose Cafe, Bay Bites As'salam Restaurant, Ribs & Brews and Amba Restaurant.
The main attractions of Downtown Dubai, Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Fountain, and Dubai Mall, can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The emirate's popular beaches, Jumeirah Beach and La Mer, as well as Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim Recreation Park and the luxurious Palm Jumeirah Island are all within a 20-minute drive.
Dubai International Airport is a 15-minute drive away. Al Maktoum International Airport can be reached in 40 minutes by car.