Malta is located in DAMAC Lagoons, which is part of Dubailand. This area is great for families due to the many entertainment options and good conditions for a quiet vacation away from the hustle and bustle of the metropolis.
The townhouses are located at the intersection of Al Qudra Road and Hessa Street. This gives direct access to Dubai's major thoroughfares, Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road. Within half an hour's drive you can reach key locations, such as Business Bay, Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina. Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport are also within an hour's drive.
Within a 5-15 minute radius, all socially important infrastructure can be found, including:
- hospitals: Mediclinic Parkview Hospital, Prime Medical Center and Aster Medical Centre;
- kindergartens: Wonder Years Nursery, Creakids Akoya and Blossom Nursery;
- schools: Jebel Ali School, GEMS Metropole School – Motor City, Royal Grammar School Guildford, Fairgreen International School, and Safa Community School;
- supermarkets: Spinneys, Carrefour, Geant Express;
- shopping centres: Mall of the Emirates, First Avenue Mall – Motor City, City Centre Me'aisem and Cityland Mall – Global Village.
Public transportation in DAMAC Lagoons has not yet been developed. Residents of the complex get around by private cars or use cab services. Bus routes will be created after the projects are completed.